Week 2 of my new series: My Lay Flat Mondays!!
The purpose, describe my past week in just one picture, boots my creativity vibes at the same time, and stop going through life one week at the time without even noticing it. I will still have longer blog posts whenever I can, but also this mini weekly one picture posts :-).
So here it is!
Week 2: Feb 17-23
– eucalyptus leaves: the smell is getting stronger as it dries
– lavender: I gave up trying to grow it in Singapore and bought a bouquet 🙂
– mask: for carnaval day at my kids’ school
– book: Amélie Nothomb “Nostalgie heureuse”
– surgical mask: for the corona virus, still around
© 2020 MermozinePhotography