2021 – Week 13
The purpose: describe my past week in just one picture, boots my creativity vibes at the same time, and stop going through life one week at the time without even noticing it.
Okay, so this week LayFlat Monday is on Wednesday… because Monday was actually too crazy!!!
– Monstera Leaves: living tropical
– Yellow school notebook: for 2 days of homeschooling!!
– Book: “Au Petit Bonheur la Chance” from Aurélie Valognes. I really enjoyed that book.
– Black Board: I ended up having to have a small surgery for my toe this week… yikes!!!
– Mask: my little boy first real mask
© 2021 MermozinePhotography