2021 – Week 5
The purpose: describe my past week in just one picture, boots my creativity vibes at the same time, and stop going through life one week at the time without even noticing it.
– Palm tree Leaf: living tropical
– Green branch :-): I know that’s not very specific but I don’t know the name of it! It lives on my balcony as it was a gift from one of my girls last year for my birthday and it grew so big so fast that I can now prune big branches like that…
– Coffee: for a nice coffee meet-up with friends this week
– Book: “Domovoï’ from Julie Moulin. I just discover this author and will definitely read more books from her. Really nice novel with two generation of french women discovered Russia in the 1990’s and now.
– Black board: well France is now living in its bubble… with no entries from outside of the UE allowed. For most french people it’s not a big deal really but for us, french expats living outside the UE, that’s very hard to swallow. I have not been able to visit my parents for 18 months now because o the travel restrictions already in place in Singapore but I was ready to do it no matter the cost this coming summer…. so hopefully things will improve by then, but in the meantime thinking that I would be allowed to go visit my parents only if they’re dying is really really hard…
– Mask: yes still mandatory,
© 2021 MermozinePhotography