Week 23 of my new series: My Lay Flat Mondays!!
The purpose: describe my past week in just one picture, boots my creativity vibes at the same time, and stop going through life one week at the time without even noticing it.
So here it is!
Week 23: July 14 – July 20
– Palm Leaves: living tropical
– Flowers: pink and white Gerbera flowers
– Book: “L’homme qui regardait la nuit” – Gilbert Sinoué
– Bubble mixes : We had a few bubble fights this week!
– Insta Pics: for a few things happening this week, like removing the old artwork and the kids room to update their “art gallery”; my weekly bouquet, and last but not least, my new plant, an orchid (a big challenge for me, since so far I had very little success with Orchids…).
– Mask: still mandatory (oh no!!!! I forgot it on the picture…)
© 2020 MermozinePhotography