Week 19 of my new series: My Lay Flat Mondays!!
The purpose: describe my past week in just one picture, boots my creativity vibes at the same time, and stop going through life one week at the time without even noticing it.
So here it is!
Week 19: June 16 – June 22
– Myrthus branches: the flower shop is now open again, so new scent for this week!
– Pink Flowers: Frangipani, pick up in the street on the way to school
– Blue Flowers: Hortensia – my grand-parents house in France has lots of beautiful ones, so they are loaded of emotions for me.
– Candles: another birthday this week – my second girl turned 8!!
– Black Board: “Phase 2” – which means that I can finally go back to work… yeah!!!
– mask: still mandatory (all day long for the kids at school…)
© 2020 MermozinePhotography